domenica 26 maggio 2013

Powerful visionary 5

A dense row of trees so thick that light can not penetrate. Green so green as to appear gray. What am I doing here? I do not know. I woke up on a bed of yellow leaves but can not remember how I ended up in this place. And 'early morning, very early. The sun struggled to penetrate the thick vegetation, but occasionally a ray of light hits the brown earth by creating a kaleidoscopic effect. It seems an almost unreal and it is so early that even nature hard to wake up. I get fatigue and stomach begins to grumble, I'm hungry, I'm very hungry. I feel weak and tired. Way staggering, try something edible. I see a mushroom I take it I try to taste it: it is bitter and musty. Suddenly the nausea stops me strong. A massive pain in the pit of the stomach prevents me from continuing. Birds chirping penetrates like the tip of a drill in my brain. I can not stay up and I let myself fall to the ground. The ground collapses beneath me and I fall into a deep pit. The colors are mixed and it all looks a rainbow. Suddenly what was a slow and colorful world everything becomes hectic and fast. I feel watched, spied on, and indeed almost every noise puts me in alarm. I hear you calling, touch and as if I were pressing all those trees and limiting spaces. Breath on exertion and my heart in my throat. A drop of sweat falls to the ground, my senses are so acute that I can even hear it. A powerful thud, followed by a crackle of a dry branch that I just stepped on. Afraid, I start to run. I still feel observed and now even chased me around the back but I do not see anyone. I always run stronger and I feel almost breathe on his neck. Someone following me. I am sure, but I did not dare to turn around. I'm tired, but my legs can not stop. I am a thousand, terror increases when the play of light that penetrates through the trees I glimpse the shadow of my pursuer. It looks like a child, I can even hear his cries with joy as he chases me. I stop, take courage, I turn the shutter I look around but did not see it. Then I see her slender figure and small behind a tree. Cry: "Let me see! Why do you pursue? "Not Responding. I go up and see him kneeling in front of the tree behind. I touch it. Whirls. His baby face is monstrous: he has pointed ears like an elf and his teeth lined up one behind the other precise and all very sharp. She turns like a wild beast, and takes a leap with me agile bites her neck. Fall to the ground and lose consciousness. I get up and it is dark, falling back and I can barely articulate my legs, my hand is heavy and can not reach a farm road. I touch my neck and I have nothing, and yet I felt his teeth penetrate powerfully into my throat. But I do not know. From a distance I see a van, I stop him and ask for a ride. Man driving with a nod tells me I can go up. It 'a person of few words indeed to be honest a few decades. Maybe it was all a dream, maybe I was just hallucinating that mushroom eating. I relax and fall asleep I wake up with the lights of the city. The guy who gave me the passage greets me with yet another gesture. Arrival at the first bar useful and I sling inside to eat something. Then the mind takes me back to that night hallucinating, I am increasingly convinced that it was only one night lysergic like many others. In the Bar go to the bathroom to freshen up, I wash my face with cold water, run my hands through my hair and I feel something strange at ear I touch and feel a thorny and rough fabric. I look in the mirror and my ears are turning, I'm almost to a point. They are horrible. The teeth are weak and shaky and immediately begin to fall while terrifying spikes would make space between the wavering canines. I'm him, I'm horrible monster. Now I'm thirsty, just so thirsty for blood.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento